How to trade Orion?
Orion is a chain-agnostic. On Orion, there is no need to choose a single chain and trade only the presented tokens. The project has a multi-chain nature. Trade all cryptocurrencies at the best prices, almost zero fees, and with zero spread.
What is Orion (ORN)?
Orion (ORN) is a decentralized trading platform that aims to provide infinite liquidity, risk-free trading, as well as the best prices and low fees. All this and even more thanks to the unification of all the main DEX, CEX, swap pools into a single Orion Terminal. Orion cryptocurrency is a governance and utility token of the platform, which is used for conducting internal operations, and is also the first token in which DYCO was introduced.
As already mentioned, the project intends to combine the main trading platforms into one ecosystem and solve the pressing problems of crypto trading:
- By combining trading platforms, Orion provides unlimited liquidity even for little-known cryptocurrencies.
- There is no need to create accounts on the exchanges you are interested in, you can trade through it, directly on Orion.
- Since the Orion decentralized platform combines all major trading platforms you can enjoy the best prices on the market.
- All trading pairs will be available on the same platform. DEX mostly offers trading with ERC20 tokens, in turn, multi-chain platforms are mostly centralized. Orion is a decentralized platform offering access to all trading pairs.
Why should I trade Orion?
Trading ORN can bring significant profits and here’s why:
- The project is being successfully implemented and the capitalization along with the price of coins is steadily growing.
- Orion developers steadily withdraw ORN from circulation (so the price will increase over time).
- The project is still quite young, which means that the rate is extremely volatile (but with a tendency to increase), which is an excellent tool for making money on trading.
Orion Protocol is a unique project in its essence, with great prospects. It was launched in 2020 and ORN tokens were traded at $0.5. Now the cost of one coin is about $5, and the market capitalization of the project has reached $145,829,480. The highest value of the asset was recorded in March 2021 (along with the rise of the entire crypto market) and amounted to $29.29. The minimum value of cohen was at the time of the launch of the project, after which it no longer returned to such a low mark.
Where to trade Orion?
At the moment, ORN can be easily traded on most crypto exchanges, brokers, and other trading platforms. The list of the best trading platforms includes:
- Binance — a leading exchange, it is a whole ecosystem of its own projects, including the Trust Wallet cryptocurrency wallet, its own token — Binance Coin (BNB cryptocurrency).
- HitBTC — a well-known and reliable exchange. Trading fees work on the maker-taker principle and decrease with increasing trading volume. The maximum fee is 0.09%.
- 7b — a carefully designed and simple crypto broker. It cooperates with Binance and provides more than 400 assets for trading, at favorable fees within its segment.
How to trade Orion using the 7b crypto broker app?
Trading ORN using a 7b crypto broker is an experience that will leave only a pleasant impression. Study the coin price chart right in the app to choose the right moment of entry. The broker’s commission fees are transparent and final, they are competitive with their segment. To trade ORN, follow the below instructions:
- Open the 7b app and log in to your account.
- Check your balance.
- Choose cryptocurrencies to exchange.
- Specify the amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Expect the transfer of coins to your account.
Where to exchange ORN?
In recent years, the crypto sector has stepped much forward in its development, platforms have been created where you can buy or sell crypto, change one cryptocurrency for another. To choose a platform for the exchange of ORN, let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of some:
ProsConsAccessibility and simplicityHigh feesSpeedThe opportunity to run into scammersA large selection of payment methodsA small variety of cryptocurrencies for exchange
ProsConsSimple interfaceThe fees are higher than on the exchangeIncreased securityThe cryptocurrency is transferred to your account, not to your walletCooperation with major crypto exchangesA wide range of cryptocurrencies
You have an opportunity to exchange available cryptocurrency with ORN tokens via the Orion Terminal services. This is extremely simple:
- On the main page of the website, click “Buy ORN”.
- Add your wallet.
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to exchange.
- Deposit cryptocurrency.
What to know before exchanging Orion?
Before you exchange ORN for another cryptocurrency, analyze the main platforms for exchange:
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of exchange platforms.
- Make sure that the platform supports the exchange of the desired cryptocurrencies.
- Study the reviews about the platform.
- Check out the service fees.
How to buy Orion for fiat?
At the moment, the purchase of ORN for a fiat currency is not available on any crypto exchange, broker, or fiat gateway. However, do not despair, if you have some free funds in the national currency, you can easily buy BTC or ETH for fiat and exchange them for ORN via a 7b crypto broker or one of the exchanges where ORN is represented (use CoinMarketCap to find a list).
Orion use cases
ORN is the governance and utility Orion Protocol token. The number of tokens is limited to 100,000,000, and the number of coins in circulation is 28,985,000.00 ORN. The main cases of using ORN include:
- Orion terminal. Traders get discounts for paying with ORN, and can also earn interest by accumulating ORN tokens.
- Decentralized Brokerage service. Brokers stake ORN in order to be selected to carry out transactions. While the rest of the participants can stake ORN to vote for the selected broker.
- Orion Enterprise. All license fees received are used to withdraw ORN from the market in order to shorten the circulation of coins.
Is Orion a good investment?
Yes, Orion is a profitable investment of your funds. In just a year of the project’s existence, its cost has increased by 75%. Investors immediately appreciated the prospects of Orion, and in just a few months the quotes rose to a record price of almost $30. Now there is a great opportunity to buy coins for $5 and wait for the price to rise.
How do I invest in Orion?
For long-term storage, a reliable crypto wallet is needed. It is best to store your funds in a cold wallet, using an additional level of protection as a key cipher. To buy Orion for 7b, top up your balance, use the magnifying glass for a quick search, enter the sum, and click the “Buy” button.
How to trade ORN for beginners?
Invest only 30% of your free funds in trading crypto assets. If you still decide to use leverage, carefully study the selected exchange and compare it with competitors. Trading through a 7b broker does not require special training, just top up the balance, select a trading pair, and enter the amount you want to buy or sell.
What is Orion Blockchain?
Orion Protocol (ORN) is a unique project that provides deep liquidity for even little-known cryptocurrencies by combining the major DEX and CEX in the Orion Terminal. By combining all the order books in the Orion Terminal, cryptocurrencies acquire unlimited liquidity.